ACUVUE® VITA® for ASTIGMATISM with HydraMax™ Technology is a monthly toric lens for patients who want a full month of comfortable wear from their lenses. It is a non-coated silicone hydrogel formulation balanced to help maximize and maintain hydration throughout the lens. It also features BLINK STABILIZED® Design which functions with the natural eyelid movements to help keep the lens in the correct position even with head and eye movements.
- ACUVUE® VITA® Brand Contact Lenses for ASTIGMATISM provides reliable, consistent performance all month long.
- 3 out of 4 ACUVUE® VITA® for ASTIGMATISM wearers report crisp, clear, stable vision – even with head and eye movements.
- ACUVUE® VITA® for ASTIGMATISM is the ONLY monthly lens with Class1 UV Blocking.
- ACUVUE® VITA® for ASTIGMATISM offers around the clock coverage where you need it most in low minus, plano to -6.00 D, through -1.75 DC. The ACUVUE® VITA® Family provides coverage for nearly 96% of spherical and astigmatic eyes.
Key Message for Patients
- Exceptional vision and reliable comfort all month for patients with astigmatism
- Includes technology that maximizes and maintains hydration throughout the lens
- Includes BLINK STABILIZED® Design that helps keep the lens in place
WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing